Security Installation & Service Coordinator
- Employer: Vancouver Fire and Radius Security
- Location: Richmond, BC
- Job Type: Full
- Job Status: Permanent Time
- Category: Radius Security
- Sub Category: N/A
- Job ID: 78
- Posting Date: Sep 2, 2019
- Posting Expiry: N/A
- Contact Name: N/A
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: N/A
- Contact Fax: N/A
Vancouver Fire & Radius Security is seeking a Security Installation & Service Coordinator to add to our growing Radius Security team. The Security Installation & Service Coordinator will join our Radius Security Division to assist our customers with installation and/or service-related requests. Bring the right attitude to the table and you can guarantee a career full of learning and growth opportunities.
The hours of this Installation & Service Coordinator position are typically Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm.
Areas of Accountability
Your success will be measured on how efficiently and accurately you are managing and executing these responsibilities:
- Working in conjunction with the whole Radius team and sales staff to meet customer requirements.
- Maintaining the scheduling board for all Technicians and Installers: including the requisitioning of the necessary installation parts and review of timecards and invoices for approval.
- Creating work orders, purchase order, service tickets for installation and service jobs.
- Coordinating Partners, Sub-Contractors and Logistics for field work and deliveries.
- Maintaining service database and accounting records.
- Preparing quotes for customers for installations.
- Dealing with Customer concerns and requests over the phone and via email.
- Daily administration duties typical of a service and installation office environment.
- A minimum of a high school diploma
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Proficient working experience with Microsoft office suite
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment with experience in administrative support is an asset.
- Previous experience with Project Coordination is an asset.
- An understanding of technology typical to the security industry and experience working in the security industry is a bonus.
- Must be able to receive a security license
Competencies for Success:
- Builds Relationships – Develops effective give-and-take relationships with others; understands the agendas and perspectives of individuals and/or groups; approachable and open to the views of others; a rapport builder.
- Integrity and Trust – Shows consistency among principles, values and behaviour; builds trust with others through own authenticity and follow through on commitments.
- Continuous Improvement – Committed to delivering the highest quality products and/or services; defines and evaluates standards for quality; refines, reworks, and develops products, processes, and/or services against those standards.
- Adaptability – Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change; shows resilience in the face of constraints, frustrations, or adversity, is not knocked off balance by the unexpected.
- Written Communications – Conveys information clearly and effectively through various media; drafts communications appropriate to the receiver that have the desired effect.
- Customer Focus – Anticipates customer needs and takes action to meet the expectations of both internal and external customers; responds quickly to customer inquiries; continually searches for ways to increase customer satisfaction.
Why Work for Us?
- Active supervisor and manager who will offer you the opportunities to learn & expand your knowledge resulting in long term employee commitment.
- Tuition assistance after 1 year to help you develop your new skills.
- Full benefits after 3 months (50/50 shared)
- RRSP matching after 1 year.
- Monthly Company-wide bonuses.
- Fun corporate events, engaging office atmosphere.
- Community involvement, fundraising, and volunteerism.
- We are ready to offer a competitive salary based on experience for the right candidate.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.