- Employer: Vancouver Fire & Radius Security
- Location: Richmond, BC
- Job Type: Full
- Job Status: Permanent Time
- Category: Fire Service
- Sub Category: N/A
- Job ID: 66
- Posting Date: Feb 4, 2019
- Posting Expiry: N/A
- Contact Name: Roya Fadai
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 6042323498
- Contact Fax: N/A
Vancouver Fire & Radius Security is seeking to add a new Office Coordinator to the team! This role offers a blend of administrative functions coupled with social events planning. If you pride yourself on making sure the office is running smoothly meanwhile planning and coordinating fun company events, then this is the role for you. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent organizational skills, strong attention-to-detail balanced with a social flair for event planning to help create a fun place for everyone to work.
The Fun Stuff
- Play a key member of the social committee in charge of leading meetings, helping to plan and coordinate all company social activities.
- Draft content for the company quarterly newsletter in collaboration with marketing for design assistance.
Reception & Admin Duties
- Transfer calls, greet visitors, receive mail and send out couriers, maintain stationary inventory, order business cards upon manager request, book boardrooms, order catering to name a few.
- Manage security fobs
- Mail out service invoices and statements
- Support Executive team & HR with ad-hoc administrative duties as required such as booking conferences, travel and accommodations.
- At least 1 year prior experience as a Receptionist or Office Coordinator/Administrator is required
- Completion of Grade 12 is required. Higher education is a bonus.
- Proficient command of English skills, both the written and spoken, are required
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is a required
- Operation of mailing machine and postage machine is a bonus
- Detail-oriented with strong organization skills
- Ability to follow routines, meet deadlines and stay task-focused
- Comfortable and adaptable to change
- Ability to work independently with minimal instruction
- Professional and articulate, an effective communicator both verbal and written
- Creative, outgoing, and social
Why Work Here
- Full on-the-job training provided
- A comprehensive benefits package, including MSP, extended medical (with vision care), dental, short-term disability, life insurance, AD&D, travel insurance, EAP (counselling) coverage after 3 months
- Group RRSP, with an employer matching program after 1 year
- Monthly opportunity for company-wide bonus
- Regular company events
Please submit your resume to email@example.com and tell us why you would be perfect for this role?