Scheduling Coordinator (Dispatcher)
- Employer: Vancouver Fire & Radius Security
- Location: Richmond, BC
- Job Type: Full
- Job Status: Permanent Time
- Category: Fire Service
- Sub Category: N/A
- Job ID: 151
- Posting Date: Aug 3, 2022
- Posting Expiry: N/A
- Contact Name: Stephanie Lowe
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 6046440870
- Contact Fax: N/A
The Scheduling Coordinator will report directly to the Inspection & Service Supervisor. The Scheduling Coordinator will maintain customer satisfaction metrics and KPIs through ongoing internal and external communications, data integrity, effective time / process management.
Why does our team LOVE working for us?
- Job stability! Our company was deemed an essential service and we were lucky to continue to serve our communities during the pandemic. Our company is continuing to grow year over year, and we have exciting expansion plans for the future!
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Monthly profit sharing bonus program
- Charitable donation matching
- Gym membership discount for our staff and their spouses
- We have an in-house mechanic, so you can have your car serviced while you work (he offers preferred rates)
- Fun-loving team environment with various company events (virtual gaming, spirit weeks, community involvement/volunteer activities, etc.)
- Ability to make an impact – we welcome your ideas and love when our team members get to see their initiatives come to fruition!
- Learning and development opportunities to grow within the business.
- You have a voice. We empower our people to bring forward suggestions to improves processes.
- Central location located right next to the river, with a lovely walking path available on lunch breaks. Minutes drive away from Queensborough shopping center.
- We have a strong brand reputation, and people are proud to work for a place that is a staple in our communities.
- Responsible for on-time scheduling, tracking, and monitoring of contracted, code-required inspections through prioritized phone and email activity for overall efficiency.
- Generate technician timecards, enter site-specific information and validate site contact while maximizing productivity and logistical routes prior to dispatch.
- Manage and maintain customer work order systems to ensure the timely execution and closure of customer-issued POs and WOs.
- Interact with customers for follow-up to secure purchase orders or to meet special invoicing conditions.
- Participate in pre-inspection / service execution strategy.
- Run query reports, research, and reconcile coding errors, such as miscellaneous labour hours, material purchases, expenses, and other billable service-related transactions (Sedona).
- Advise Billing Coordinators of any site-specific details that impact billable hours.
- Update and retain customer account information.
- Collaborate with technician and appropriate parties for efficient coordination and scheduling of repairs.
- Verify FNS preload (inspection documents) prior to dispatch.
- Maintain data integrity of FNS, repair letters, customer quotes / approvals, backflow reports and technician timecards.
- Participate in technician/customer field rides to elevate business acumen and code-compliance.
- Handle incoming customer inquiries through phone calls (queue, direct line, etc.) as well as through emails (Outlook, Hubspot, and Zendesk).
- Create general service tickets for customer service inquiries.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal. Capable of providing customers with explanations to their concerns or needs that can be well understood and appreciated
- Ability to adapt within a rapidly-changing business environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an innate ability to work within a rapid-pace environment.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Suite programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail, process flow and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize time to deliver on time-sensitive responsibilities.
- Possesses extensive knowledge of work order systems and processes.