Installation and Service Coordinator
- Employer: Vancouver Fire & Radius Security
- Location: Richmond, BC
- Job Type: Full
- Job Status: Permanent Time
- Sub Category: N/A
- Job ID: 149
- Posting Date: Aug 2, 2022
- Posting Expiry: N/A
- Contact Name: Stephanie Lowe
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 6046440870
- Contact Fax: N/A
The Installation & Service Coordinator – Security will join our Radius Security Division to assist our customers with installation and/or service related requests for our Security division. Additionally, the Installation & Security Coordinator assists with the scheduling of new monitoring and internal/external security installations, service calls and related administrative duties. This position also shares duties on the telephone for request of service, updates service and accounting database records, communicates with the Monitoring Station and performs security panel programming changes as needed.
Why does our team LOVE working for us?
- Job stability! Our company was deemed an essential service and we were lucky to continue to serve our communities during the pandemic. Our company is continuing to grow year over year, and we have exciting expansion plans for the future!
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Monthly profit sharing bonus program
- Charitable donation matching
- Gym membership discount for our staff and their spouses
- We have an in-house mechanic, so you can have your car serviced while you work (he offers preferred rates)
- Fun-loving team environment with various company events (virtual gaming, spirit weeks, community involvement/volunteer activities, etc.)
- Ability to make an impact – we welcome your ideas and love when our team members get to see their initiatives come to fruition!
- Learning and development opportunities to grow within the business.
- You have a voice. We empower our people to bring forward suggestions to improves processes.
- Central location located right next to the river, with a lovely walking path available on lunch breaks. Minutes drive away from Queensborough shopping center.
- We have a strong brand reputation, and people are proud to work for a place that is a staple in our communities.
- Responsible for organizing workflow in the delivery of work assigned to the team by the Remote Guarding Operations Manager.
- Reviews the paperwork submitted from the Sales Department and assembles job files according to standards for the type of installation project.
- Creates job work orders for new jobs and schedules work tasks such as; Design and Finalize scope of work, Product Manufacturing, Product Programming and Testing, System Deployment and System Burn In/Walk Test on a Job Planner application for the tasks associated with delivering the work.
- Organizes and coordinate work in close collaboration with team members, customers, subcontractors, for the successful delivery of the work.
- Meet delivery commitments set out after a design and finalize meeting has determined the final scope of work.
- Requisitioning of the necessary product from the RG Manufacturing department.
- Coordinates third party providers/subcontractors in preparation for the deployment of work.
- Organizes travel requirements for Team members traveling outside the lower mainland. Compiles and maintains documentation of all travel expenses.
- Creates and maintains associated databases and accounting records as required.
- Keeps meeting minutes as required.
- Captures, documents and processes Team time cards generating a report for approval by the Remote Guarding Operations Manager.
- Creates and processes invoices as it pertains to the work.
- Works with Team Lead to capture and compile all labour and material costs associated with the jobs prior to closing the job.
- Performs investigative work for incidents involving our monitoring services to our customer. This includes but is not limited to gathering all the pertinent facts around the incident in the actual timeline of occurrence, extracting video from surveillance equipment, filtering and reviewing video, confirming accuracy of the equipment operation and identification, creating a story board of images and screen shots, create a report following department guidelines.
- Creates jobs for the decommissioning/return and refurbishment of RG products.
- Sets up tickets and schedules for breakdown and preventative maintenance service and maintains a service scheduling application for Technicians doing this work.
- Communicates and works in a positive productive nature with other departments such as Sales, Finance, RG Product Manufacturing, Monitoring Station and Shop.
- Weekly and monthly report submission on RMR, completed tasks, service ticket resolutions, job cost synopsis, and on-time delivery.
- Performs other duties related to the successful delivery of work.
- At least 1 year prior experience as a Installation and Service Coordinator or administrator in a similar role is an asset.
- Completion of Grade 12 is required. Higher education is an asset.
- Proficient computer skills are required
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook are required
- Strong organizational skills to simultaneously manage multiple tasks and with good follow-through
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer-centric – Puts the customer first