Commercial Security Sales Representative
- Employer: Vancouver Fire & Radius Security
- Location: Richmond, BC
- Job Type: Full
- Job Status: Permanent Time
- Sub Category: N/A
- Job ID: 142
- Posting Date: Jun 23, 2022
- Posting Expiry: N/A
- Contact Name: Stephanie Lowe
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 6046440870
- Contact Fax: N/A
Are you looking for:
- A Product and Services you are PROUD to sell?
- Finally, an AWESOME sales opportunity that doesn’t involve multi-level marketing?
- CAMARADERIE amongst a pretty wicked team?
If so, read on.
I'm no Nick Fury from S.H.I.E.L.D. but I’m helping assemble our sales team by scouting for an ALL-STAR COMMERCIAL SECURITY SALES REP. Our state-of-the-art, Redhanded security solution would even impress Tony Stark. Maybe if they had Redhanded, they would’ve seen Thanos coming ...
If my Avengers joke didn't get traction with you ... perhaps this will:
Let me introduce ourselves, we are Radius Security and our security solutions are our Redhanded & Stool Pigeon (VAV) products. Unique name .. we know. But search what it means, and then it will all make sense!
We have had a long and successful history in taking care of our customers and catching a lot of bad guys along the way. Since 1948, we have been protecting businesses and homes in Canada and our goal is to be the most trusted security provider, protecting what matters most to our customers while delivering unmatched service with passion each and every day.
Our mission: We don’t scare them away, we put them away!
What We Offer:
- Awesome Insane earning potential. We are a leading presence in the BC Market, have expanded out West and have even grown into Texas over the past few years. We are eager to grow our market share across North America. Our strong customer base has created a lot of positive buzz about what we do, so we have a ton of inbound leads!
- Ridiculously supportive leadership who are willing to invest in your success. Whether it’s coaching, providing direction, or even external trainings that can help you advance your skillset – your leaders will have your back!
- An insanely supportive, fun – often sarcastic, team who help make work not feel so much like, well, work.
- A pretty cool HR team! … and you can’t put a price on that, can you? This is rhetorical, no answer needed.
What You Will Do:
The Commercial Security Sales Rep, is responsible for the sale of the Radius offerings to business owners, managers and project managers. Promotes the Radius value proposition to construction project managers and industrial/commercial managers by providing technical solutions with operational expertise. Builds and manages long term customer relationships/partnerships with target and managed construction and business owners/managers. Responsible for achieving customer satisfaction. Positions renewable Security Agreements as the foundation of managed account relationships. Executes the sales process to cultivate and manage long-term relationships and seek out, qualify and increase share of business opportunities with existing relationships as well search out new sales opportunities. Utilize the sales tools to plan and document progress as well as increase business opportunity at accounts. Obtain and close sales on a monthly basis. Seeks to expand the depth and breadth of Radius Security offerings within an account.
How You Will Do It:
- Sells the Radius Security offerings persuasively, persistently and confidently to owners/managers. Focuses on improving the existing relationship to allow the manager to achieve business security objectives. Manages ongoing, projects particularly focusing on selling solutions, services and retrofits. Sells, renews and expands renewable agreements, including multi-year agreements, to both new and existing customers.
- Builds partnering relationships with the manager responsible for decision making to drive the service sales of Radius Security offerings. Actively listens, probes and identifies concerns. Understands the customer's business and speak their language. Learns to demonstrate technical expertise to develop credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment.
- Seeks out, targets and initiates contact with multiple prospective customers. Keeps sales manager informed of changes in the marketplace. Develops network of contacts. Understands and leverages sales process as well as demonstrates evidence of gaining small trial closes. Shares technical knowledge plus operations expertise (when to maintain, when to relocate or when to add protection) with the customer to match the solution to the customer's operational need and favorably position Radius Security.
- Addresses customer's operational and environmental objectives, needs and requirements. Recommends solutions and links customer objectives to total value solution and competitive advantage. Differentiates Radius services and products from competitors based on business benefits.
- Positively and credibly influences strategies with project or owners/ managers. Frequently creates competitive, high quality and timely estimates, proposals, and cost/benefit analysis. Effectively writes, presents and communicates proposals and verifies new proposals with Operations prior to customer presentation. Negotiates value, addresses resistance and closes the sale. Differentiates Radius Security as a total security supplier.
- Utilizes applicable sales tools effectively (Account Management, Account Tactical Plan and CRM) to plan and document progress as well as increase business opportunity in accounts. Leverages Radius Security sales process to close sales quickly. Manages the high activity of the pipeline in CRM with a focus on presentation, quotation, close date, and probability of a close as well as other pertinent information.
- Solicits support from and communicate effectively with internal staff to ensure customer satisfaction. Develops relationship within the organization to exceed customers' expectations.
- Acts as the customer's advocate in interactions with the Radius Security organization to ensure the customer obtains the best value from the Radius Security offerings. Sets appropriate customer expectations on Radius Security product and offerings.
- Keeps management informed of progress and account status. Calls for assistance from sales manager to keep the sales process moving.
- Attends and presents at trade show. Participates in professional organizations.
- Someone who believes in providing LEGENDARY customer service!
Putting our clients’ needs first, always. Exceptional listening skills, especially an ability to identify the customer’s pain points in order to determine if our product can be of value to them. Ability to display empathy and foster healthy relationship with our clients for the long term.
- An eager, self-motivated, go-getter who drives for results!
Demonstrated success of taking initiative and making things happen.
We can teach you the technical part of our business, but we can’t teach you this. We expect our all-star to be proactive in generating leads, meeting with customers, staying on top of quotes, and most importantly - closing the sale. Confidence also needs to be demonstrated of the level of professionalism and quality of oral, written and presentation skills. Experiencing presenting to managers, senior executives and other decision makers is a strong asset.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Think like an Owner!
We are looking for a Curios, Competitive person who is willing and able to think out of the box to solve problems for our customers. If you can embrace change and growth you will excel in this role as we operate in an ever-changing technology environment.
- Proven experience demonstrating a strong sales acumen.
Minimum 3 years in field sales in the security industry or other technology sales industry, demonstrated by the consistent ability to meet and exceed quota.